JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Want to buy a Scorpion Evo 3 S1

Willing to spend $500-$650 for the pistol only, since they are selling brand new online for $750. Willing to pay more if it comes with a pistol brace or greater than 2 magazines.

Not interested in modifications, just a bone stock, black one.

I have a made in Italy Beretta 92fs with the decocker only conversion and Dawson precision short reset trigger kit that I would be happy to trade for the right gun.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to reach out!

1000007474.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Want to buy a Scorpion Evo 3 S1

Willing to spend $500-$650 for the pistol only, since they are selling brand new online for $750. Willing to pay more if it comes with a pistol brace or greater than 2 magazines.

Not interested in modifications, just a bone stock, black one.

I have a made in Italy Beretta 92fs with the decocker only conversion and Dawson precision short reset trigger kit that I would be happy to trade for the right gun.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to reach out!

View attachment 1838475

I know you said black but I am considering selling this one. I'll take all the accessories off and leave the brace comes with 2 30 round clear mags. I have original parts.

1000013912.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.