JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looking to buy cz scorpion evo 3 S1 with SB tactical brace

Transfer must be done in Vancouver washington or nearest area

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

That will add, what, $40 to the price? There are a few out there for sale, locally, but not many. Looks like you can buy them all day long on Gun Broker.

Someone is probably going to buy the $1200 Portland one with no brace, but why folks would do that versus pay $935 for a new one on GB is beyond me. There is no need to be paying anything more than a shipping charge/CC fee over retail to make a local deal happen.

That will add, what, $40 to the price? There are a few out there for sale, locally, but not many. Looks like you can buy them all day long on Gun Broker.

Someone is probably going to buy the $1200 Portland one with no brace, but why folks would do that versus pay $935 for a new one on GB is beyond me. There is no need to be paying anything more than a shipping charge/CC fee over retail to make a local deal happen.
I offer the guy for 1k but rejected my offer
I'll prolly just go to GB thanks

Well, I would have too. His comes with a brace. With shipping and fees I expect you will pay at least $1k on GB, without a brace. Someone will buy 2Wheels's Evo for $1150-$1200 for just the gun. You are offering a couple hundred bucks less than what he has is worth, in a stiff sellers market, and you are almost holding out a tin cup as you beg for a spare.
No Not 2 wheels its the other guy without the brace he got the fde

No Not 2 wheels its the other guy without the brace he got the fde

Yes the $1200 guy is hoping for someone with money burning a hole in their pocket. Sorry, drew the wrong conclusion on my post. I have seen a couple on the forum that as a package is a little less than the sum of the parts, and a couple that are more than what you can get buying online.

Overall the local market for them is so strong I would do GB if I really wanted one.

Yes the $1200 guy is hoping for someone with money burning a hole in their pocket. Sorry, drew the wrong conclusion on my post. I have seen a couple on the forum that as a package is a little less than the sum of the parts, and a couple that are more than what you can get buying online.

Overall the local market for them is so strong I would do GB if I really wanted one.
Not really sure how the process GB and how long they'll ship to ffl and get the actual gun

Not really sure how the process GB and how long they'll ship to ffl and get the actual gun

I have not purchased a firearm on GB in a really long time, but recently sold one. Find a local in your state dealer who will do the transfer. I recommend Clark County Transfers (Billy [email protected]) but act fast as he is going on vacation in a couple weeks. If he is on vacation during your purchase he has several others he can recommend.

Once you have your local dealer, buy the firearm like you are buying anything else on the web. Use the dealer's address as the shipping address, and forward the purchase email receipt to the local dealer. He will email over a copy of his FFL to the seller, the gun gets shipped to the dealer and the dealer will have you do your paperwork and send off for your BG check.

You are looking at 2-3 days for shipping (pistols have to go Air I think so is faster), 10 days for the BG check, and you can have it in your hands.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.