JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
50 AE
City
Gales Creek
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings All,

Health issues force sale of my birthday present to me.

This is a model 19, in 50 AE, it is convertible, so you can change the barrel, mags and caliber at will.

This is still New and Unfired. For those of you considering the 50, a lot of people will tell you it kicks like a mule, I disagree. I have not fired this particular gun, but I have fired this model in 50AE, 44 & 357, I found very little difference between the 3. Granted, lol, I'm a magnum freak, but still, this is a very controllable caliber in this gun, so don't be afraid of it.

Please note that I bought this a couple years ago, so it does NOT have the built in porting, but does have the rail on top.

The gun value website says this model, new, is appraised at $1650, so that is what I set the price at. Might dicker a little, but......

Thanks for looking.

eagle left side.jpeg eagle in the box.jpeg eagle no comp barrel.jpeg eagle w:papers and DVD.jpeg eagle right side.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.