JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
50 AE
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Dessert Eagle with both 50 Action Express and 44 Magnum barrels. I have probably shot about 200 rounds through this (50) over the years (2nd owner) and very little 44...once you go 50 on this you really never go back, but the option is nice. the original owner estiamted 50 through 50 and 100 through 44. You are buying a fresh gun. I have not shot this gun alot perhaps 3 or 4 times over the years...it's a safe queen and quite honestly I think it likes it there...time to break it out of its comfort zone.

The good
so what you get:
  • Desert Eagle with both barrels described above
  • after market sites for the 50..You'll be able hit S($% now) - you will get the original sites too provided i can find them... I am sure i can.
  • reloading dies
  • 2 + boxes of projectiles
  • 4 mags of 50
  • 5 mags of 44
  • cases that i loaded which I will likely shoot this weekend so you will get the cases and the green boxes
  • whatever other 50 cases I have (see pic) may have more need to look
  • 7 boxes of Hornady
  • 1 + box of Underwood

The not so good
I installed the sites using the installation device for another gun brand that I thought would work fine (not) and cause some minor damage to the front site. see pic - still good and not obvious, but a flaw nonetheless.

***Well it seems I cannot remove pics and replace them, hence i cannot show the front site as I mentioned above. Perhaps if I fiddle with this a bit more I will be able to do it.

image1 (1).jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: