JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
50 AE
City
CLACKAMAS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this pistol on a quest to find a suitable BUG to my primary carry gun, which is a very fine NAA PUG in .22 Mag.

I shot exactly 18 rounds through it, but carried it IWB for a few days until I had to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor about a misterious back pain that would not go away.
I suspect putting the wallet in my back pocket is to blame! Ah! I am definitely getting a bit older!

Anyway, box and papers. One magazine. a box of hornady Hollow points (that is 40 bucks right there), and a wonderful OWB leather holster with IWB Hooks. (I added the hooks myself with leather tools and proper gun grade hardware)
Aldo included is a cheap shoulder holster. Never used. again, not a great holster, but it will do for a few days per year.
Can you really carry this gun? Yes! no issues with a jacket or even an oversized shirt (and I am a svelte gentleman). Does it make sense? Probably not, but it is fun to do, and if you ever need to draw, it will be as close as it gets to the Crocodile Dundee knife scene, only with guns!

The comp really works. The gun is very shootable, and if you dont flinch, it will be quite accurate.

1600 Dollars - transfer at your FFL (I prefer Lucky Sporting goods, Adaptive Firing Solutions, and Money Market pawn).

Not interested in trades. I am trying to channel my financial stupidity into a different project.

Thanks.

Deagle001.JPG DEAGLE01.JPG DEAGLE02.JPG DEAGLE03.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.