JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really like this gun and the cool factor. However i have to be honest with myself - i am a small boned guy and this thing is too big for me. Not caliber wise - i shoot 357 mag revolvers, just grip and size. I limp wrist the heck out of this thing, and despite looking cool with it, limp wristing while shooting negates some of that.

This is an earlier gen model, made in Israel. A little worn but normal for its age. I put new factory springs in it. Action is good. Comes with three factory mags.

As you may have read about the DE 357, she is picky about ammo. Has to be heavier loads - 158 gr minimum and hotter load. I do not reload, but have found some off shelf factory loads that are adequate.

SOLD
Face to face meet at local (to me) FFL. A Cut Above Pawn is a good one. PM me with questions, comments, or whatever. 20170828_080057.jpg 20170828_080142.jpg 20170828_080211.jpg

Last Edited:
Very nice piece! I've been wanting one with a slightly bigger hole up front, at this price I may have to reconsider. Your price is very reasonable, compared to others.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.