JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a lot of 3 guns from an estate. One of them is a Desert Eagle 9mm. It's a steel frame, and has the safety on the slide. The markings include "desert eagle pistol", "magnum research mlps, MN", "Israeli military industries (IMI)" and the serial number is 99312xxx.

I will be looking to trade or sell this gun (not on this thread) and wanted to know a genral value. I've looked at ones that have sold on GB and there was a wide range from $485-$900+.

Thanks for any info.

Nice shooters!
My brother had a Jerico one for a while, early model. I was a nice shooter, handled very well and never gave a hint of trouble. In fact I wish I had bought it from him..

He let it go in a trade + cash on an AR. The trade value was $600.00
If that helps any.

I sold mine before the craziness for 500, it was about a 85-90%.
Courts discount guns has a 40 cal for I think it was 495 and it looked new yesterday when I was there.

Not real sure how well I can judge the condition. Hopefully these pics will help.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

I bought a lot of 3 guns from an estate. One of them is a Desert Eagle 9mm. It's a steel frame, and has the safety on the slide. The markings include "desert eagle pistol", "magnum research mlps, MN", "Israeli military industries (IMI)" and the serial number is 99312xxx.

I will be looking to trade or sell this gun (not on this thread) and wanted to know a genral value. I've looked at ones that have sold on GB and there was a wide range from $485-$900+.

Thanks for any info.
If we could correspond together I would like to see some pictures and make you a decent offer if you're interested. You may email me at [email protected]

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top