JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a lot of 3 guns from an estate. One of them is a Desert Eagle 9mm. It's a steel frame, and has the safety on the slide. The markings include "desert eagle pistol", "magnum research mlps, MN", "Israeli military industries (IMI)" and the serial number is 99312xxx.

I will be looking to trade or sell this gun (not on this thread) and wanted to know a genral value. I've looked at ones that have sold on GB and there was a wide range from $485-$900+.

Thanks for any info.

Nice shooters!
My brother had a Jerico one for a while, early model. I was a nice shooter, handled very well and never gave a hint of trouble. In fact I wish I had bought it from him..

He let it go in a trade + cash on an AR. The trade value was $600.00
If that helps any.

I sold mine before the craziness for 500, it was about a 85-90%.
Courts discount guns has a 40 cal for I think it was 495 and it looked new yesterday when I was there.

Not real sure how well I can judge the condition. Hopefully these pics will help.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

I bought a lot of 3 guns from an estate. One of them is a Desert Eagle 9mm. It's a steel frame, and has the safety on the slide. The markings include "desert eagle pistol", "magnum research mlps, MN", "Israeli military industries (IMI)" and the serial number is 99312xxx.

I will be looking to trade or sell this gun (not on this thread) and wanted to know a genral value. I've looked at ones that have sold on GB and there was a wide range from $485-$900+.

Thanks for any info.
If we could correspond together I would like to see some pictures and make you a decent offer if you're interested. You may email me at [email protected]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top