JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strange...

I got an email on Friday.

It was from the FL governor. Legit email.

It was not about this gun issue though.

It was about Fauci crapola, Biden crapola, forced lock downs, etc.

It was a fundraising letter!

Quote:

"Faucism" has been terribly destructive to our country, and we will continue to reject it here in Florida.

Biden will do everything he can to turn Florida into a Faucian dystopia in which our freedoms are curtailed and our livelihoods are destroyed.

Etc.

~~~

My name/email has been sold most likely though other political present/former LISTS because I have never written to ANY FL governor.

I do not live in FL.

I have never visited FL although my older sister has lived there for a LONG time. I was going to go down there when she was in a hospice care center but she got OUT of there and is back at her assisted living apartment. I know people who do live in FL.

I do not plan on moving to FL either.

My late husband was down there for war games at various times of the year including in the winter with his Air NG Fighter Wing.

My late husband was down there during his USN service time - all around the world and Vietnam time too.

He HATED the Florida weather during the summer, fall, spring and winter time with a passion.

My MT husband was in FL once or twice and he HATED the Florida weather too.

I do know people who LOVE the weather down there too! LOL

~~~

This governor does seem to me more Pro RKBA and seems to stand up for the citizens in his home state. I do not follow him a LOT other than what I hear and see in the 'news'.

Many people believe that he will run for president sooner than later too. Beats me!

Old Lady Cate
Typo

Last Edited:
Strange...

I got an email on Friday.

It was from the FL governor. Legit email.

It was not about this gun issue though.

It was about Fauci crapola, Biden crapola, forced lock downs, etc.

It was a fundraising letter!

Quote:

"Faucism" has been terribly destructive to our country, and we will continue to reject it here in Florida.

Biden will do everything he can to turn Florida into a Faucian dystopia in which our freedoms are curtailed and our livelihoods are destroyed.

Etc.

~~~

My name/email has been sold most likely though other political present/former LISTS because I have never written to ANY FL governor.

I do not live in FL.

I have never visited FL although my older sister has lived there for a LONG time. I was going to go down there when she was in a hospice care center but she got OUT of there and is back at her assisted living apartment. I know people who do live in FL.

I do not plan on moving to FL either.

My late husband was down there for war games at various times of the year including in the winter with his Air NG Fighter wing.

My late husband was down there during his USN service time - all around the world and Vietnam time too.

He HATED the Florida weather during the summer, fall, spring and winter time with a passion.

My MT husband was in FL once or twice and he HATED the Florida weather too.

I do know people who LOVE the weather down there too! LOL

~~~

This governor does seem to me more Pro RKBA and seems to stand up for the citizens in his home state. I do not follow him a LOT other than what I hear and see in the 'news'.

Many people believe that he will run for president sooner than later too. Beats me!

Old Lady Cate
wish id get them from him.. all mine are from nutsy pelosi :(

wish id get them from him.. all mine are from nutsy pelosi :(
I never got anything from Crazy Land - Senile Land Nancy who lives in her own little world!

Who did you tick off where they sold, rented or leased your name?!

Joke time - no offense. No need to answer.

I do know how the Board of Elections sells, rents and leases your name and address too. They do it all of the time and not just for 'political causes and candidates'.

I found that out back in my former state - late 90's to 2000.

So it is not only your stated political party when you register to vote from the gitgo as a first time voter @ 21 years old or younger when they changed the voting law AGE or for the primaries or for your local issues in your township/county. (Back there.)

Take care.

Cate
Added more.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany