JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today and they used a wand on you as you went in
Dave Attell was great! Total legend. They did use a wand but it didn't hit on my belt metal which always sets those off, or my knife or Leatherman. I think it was mostly for show. The show was great!

Years ago we went to one of the comedy shows in Portland someone had won some sort of coupon or something, Anyway 3 brothers and their wives. We end up sitting in basically the front table. And up on stage walks this guy we grew up with!!! He was the MC for the club. And he starts in about how he grew up good ole white trash and then he points to us and says "Just ask them Wahlster Boys they know we all grew up together!!" I was so worried he would do something stupid like drag one of us up on stage or something.

I was wearing a Shoulder rig with a Bull Dog in .44spl bothe my brothers were wearing belt holsters with full sized 9mm And at least two of the 3 wives were carrying in their purses. All I needed was him to wrap his arm around onne of us and then ask some stupid question like "whats that Bump"

As it was we made out ok he just worked in trying to embarrass us as much as he could. Good thing nothing happened in that club it would have sounded like a platoon in combat. I think they call that a concentration of force.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top