JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said last week that he does not intend to bring gun control legislation to the floor and President Obama has been reluctant to press lawmakers to act on the issue in an election year.

From the Article is their anything else anyone really needs to know other than to vote out this current US destructionist in chief. If not now when.

Gun sales are better than ever. Ruger is up 400%. What has been destroyed exactly? You are reaching IMO.

I think that I will reload 2000 9mm +P for myself today in celebration of restrictive laws. BTW... 1000 rounds must sound like a lot to the average non-shooter. Not to me though... Sounds like a weekend of fun.

The vast majority of these people know absolutely nothing about firearms except for information that fits their agenda. I still fail to see why so many people have an irrational fear of guns.

Like most things the Democrats and/or Liberals think they know what's best for everyone and try to mother through force the population because we are all too stupid to manage our own lives. This is why I don't understand why people vote for these whack jobs. Of course, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin are popular amongst Republicans and they are just as crazy and stupid.

Regrdless, we really need to have normal people in Congress. I bet if you picked 535 random mid-20s or higher, at least high school educated people off the streets and put them in Congress we would have a better, more efficient legislature.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews