JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can guarantee that in the town of Salem there are well over 30 places to buy ammo. Now if I decide to hit all of them on a Saturday. Under this stupid idea of a bill aas long as I buy less then 1000 rds at a time there is no reporting. If I go to 30 places and buy 100 rds at each that 3000 rounds 2 saturdays and I have the magic 6000 bullets.

Like Forest Gumps Mama said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"

The more crap they pull the more guns and ammo and "high capacity" mags I buy. Oh yeah we didn't see this coming or anything! pffft morons!

I just ordered 1000 rds of 185 grain .45 this afternoon just before I left for work. May have to order more when I get home. It's just so darn easy over the Internet!

Stock Up Now: Obama 'Evaluating' New Bill Banning Online Ammunition Sales

When are these idiots going to figure it out. If I was a murdering psychotic (and I am not) I could kill 12 people with my truck easier than I could with a gun. Are they going to take my truck away?

If guns didn't exist this joker bastard could have just as easily 'armored up' a pickup truck and ran over a bunch of people at a bus stop. He would have likely got away also.

Gun shops and dealers will benefit from the unnecessary buying panic. Hang on, headed to the 'Great Deals" thread ..... lol.

Clearly the multi-murderer was concerned about a trespassing beef...Nice to see the death penalty continues to function as an effective deterrent as well...

When are these idiots going to figure it out. If I was a murdering psychotic (and I am not) I could kill 12 people with my truck easier than I could with a gun. Are they going to take my truck away?

If guns didn't exist this joker bastard could have just as easily 'armored up' a pickup truck and ran over a bunch of people at a bus stop. He would have likely got away also.

Gun shops and dealers will benefit from the unnecessary buying panic. Hang on, headed to the 'Great Deals" thread ..... lol.

They don't want your truck that much right now because it's difficult to win a revolution with one

Shhh! Don't let them get wind of reloading. When they find out that some people have everything they need to make 'large quantities' of 'assault bullets' in their garages, that's when we should start worrying.

Keep Reloading on the "DL." If the anti's find out about the billions of "automatic heart-seeking assaulter bullets" we are cranking out in our garage they'll try to create a new Agency called, "Bureau of Bullets." BoB's job will be to invent a way to give a background check if you want to apply for an "Private Ammunition Manufacturer License" and also certify your location as environmentally friendly. This environmental study will take 2 years and cost your a standard fee of $750. This study is only good for 2 years and needs to be renewed. BoB will also be allowed to come by and check on you anytime BoB chooses. BoB sees all...

I'm pretty sure this is the usual pandering to the base with legislation that has a 0% chance of passing. No way will this even see widespread support among the Democrats in an election year and the House would never allow it to pass anyway. Just a couple jackwagon senators wanted to see their name in the news and pretend they're actually doing something...

I don't think the Cyber Security Bill stood much of a chance of passing even before this crap was added to it.

Besides, high volume ammunition sales are irrelevant to the argument. Holmes didn't CARRY 6,000 rounds into the theater with him. He had probably less than 200 when you add it all up. So regulating 1,000 round purchases has nothing to do with preventing this tragedy.

10 round mags won't make a difference anyway. We all know how easy it would be to carry 100 rds in 10rd mags. And those wouldn't jam.

Following the line of thinking that this bill does, no, they won't take your truck away.

They will just make gas and diesel so hard to get, and expensive, that you won't be able to drive it.

Oh wait! They've started that ploy already!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top