JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Once again, liberal Democrats in California have managed to demonstrate ignorance on a grand scale. No longer satisfied with over-the-top gun control legislation, they have been turning their attention to ammunition control. Now they want annual permits to purchase ammunition AND background checks at the time of purchase. The "control" never ends.

This is the kind of unhinged liberal nonsense that is making California uninhabitable for freedom loving Americans.

California Democrats will push background checks for ammunition

“Anyone can walk into any gun store, a bait and tackle store, and purchase all the ammunition they want to, no questions asked,” Sen. Kevin de Leon (D), the bill’s lead sponsor, said in an interview.

Oh no !

“The ammunition is the fuel that feeds the violence. The gun itself, the hand gun or the long gun or the high-powered weapon is the delivery device. The gas, the fuel, is the ammunition, and no one knows who buys it.”

The place is hopeless.

If you really want to send a liberal into orbit tell them we also need background checks on potential voters, just to make sure they are legal.

When they finish telling you there is a constitutional right to vote tell them there's also a constitutional right to be armed.

They will just drive to Oregon or Nevada and get it... Why people put up with those political morons amazes me.
I've been wondering lately what the NRA is doing with the membership money? I would think that they would be acting as their memberships spokesperson and fighting for our 2nd amendment rights?!?!?

Classic the nra doesn't do anything. Was it not them that have negotiated compromise in the literal attempt to strip us of our rights?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Classic the nra doesn't do anything. Was it not them that have negotiated compromise in the literal attempt to strip us of our rights?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Become a life member, then you'll have voting rights in the association.
From there you can elect those who share your points of view and can shape the NRA into what you want it to be.

Amazing - a background check for a Constitutional right, but voting, which is not a right, does not even require you to prove who you are...

Pass a back ground before purchasing ammo? Will illegal aliens be able to purchase ammo? What about their rights? (Sarc).

If they are really serious if people drive out state to purchase ammo, then they will have stop every car and truck at the California border crossing and search the vehicle throughly before letting it through. It well take a lot of people to do it since California is a large state and has numerous border crossings.

I'm not a California native but I lived there for 30 years. I've moved out over 15 years ago now. If I did not have family there I would not go back. I admit, that California is a beautiful state with some awesome scenery.

If they are really serious if people drive out state to purchase ammo, then they will have stop every car and truck at the California border crossing and search the vehicle throughly before letting it through. It well take a lot of people to do it since California is a large state and has numerous border crossings.

I'm not a California native but I lived there for 30 years. I've moved out over 15 years ago now. If I did not have family there I would not go back. I admit, that California is a beautiful state with some awesome scenery.

They already do random stops for fruit checks, perfect opportunity to do a gun and ammo check. Get caught smuggling in ammo and a huge fine and no more guns for you. They don't have to get everybody to stop most of it, just instill enough fear.

They already do random stops for fruit checks, perfect opportunity to do a gun and ammo check. Get caught smuggling in ammo and a huge fine and no more guns for you. They don't have to get everybody to stop most of it, just instill enough fear.

We fly into Reno and rent a car to drive to California. Sometimes I get lucky and get a CA license plate so they wave me through. Most of the time I get a Nevada plate so I need to stop.

But they cant be assed to do that for Illegals.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews