Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Democrats Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rufus, Jan 11, 2014.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Once again, liberal Democrats in California have managed to demonstrate ignorance on a grand scale. No longer satisfied with over-the-top gun control legislation, they have been turning their attention to ammunition control. Now they want annual permits to purchase ammunition AND background checks at the time of purchase. The "control" never ends.

This is the kind of unhinged liberal nonsense that is making California uninhabitable for freedom loving Americans.

California Democrats will push background checks for ammunition

Oh no !

The place is hopeless.

2. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

If anyone has any doubts about the tyranny that is going on and who is doing it Just look at CA

3. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

If you really want to send a liberal into orbit tell them we also need background checks on potential voters, just to make sure they are legal.

When they finish telling you there is a constitutional right to vote tell them there's also a constitutional right to be armed.

Fast Eddie, Hawaiian, GOG and 25 others like this.
  4. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

They will just drive to Oregon or Nevada and get it... Why people put up with those political morons amazes me.
    I've been wondering lately what the NRA is doing with the membership money? I would think that they would be acting as their memberships spokesperson and fighting for our 2nd amendment rights?!?!?

5. MrFiux

MrFiux Tillamook County Member

Classic the nra doesn't do anything. Was it not them that have negotiated compromise in the literal attempt to strip us of our rights?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

6. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Become a life member, then you'll have voting rights in the association.
    From there you can elect those who share your points of view and can shape the NRA into what you want it to be.

simon99, Bacchus, BAMCIS and 9 others like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Nothing stops them from going to Oregon or Nevada to buy ammunition....Does it?

8. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Or Mexico.

9. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Pass a back ground before purchasing ammo? Will illegal aliens be able to purchase ammo? What about their rights? (Sarc).

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  10. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Not to state the obvious, but how can this be legal? How is this not outright infringement?

What's next? Free speech?

11. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Already got a start on that one, too.

12. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Amazing - a background check for a Constitutional right, but voting, which is not a right, does not even require you to prove who you are...

13. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Mongo1, Frankenrifle, rufus and 3 others like this.
  14. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

The real problem is this is just a test run model for the rest of the country. Does anyone in the country have there backs against the wall yet?

15. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Long ago.

16. Tony617

Tony617 Washington State Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

If they are really serious if people drive out state to purchase ammo, then they will have stop every car and truck at the California border crossing and search the vehicle throughly before letting it through. It well take a lot of people to do it since California is a large state and has numerous border crossings.

I'm not a California native but I lived there for 30 years. I've moved out over 15 years ago now. If I did not have family there I would not go back. I admit, that California is a beautiful state with some awesome scenery.

17. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

They already do random stops for fruit checks, perfect opportunity to do a gun and ammo check. Get caught smuggling in ammo and a huge fine and no more guns for you. They don't have to get everybody to stop most of it, just instill enough fear.

18. Tony617

Tony617 Washington State Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

We fly into Reno and rent a car to drive to California. Sometimes I get lucky and get a CA license plate so they wave me through. Most of the time I get a Nevada plate so I need to stop.

19. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

But they cant be assed to do that for Illegals.