JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a few year old dell Inspiron notebook, it has a 17" screen that can display up to 1920x1200 this is dells best 17" screen, and it shows. It has a pentium M processor that runs at 1.6ghz, 512mb of ram, wireless, "carbon fiber" cover, and a 75gb hard drive.

It had some video issues under warranty, so it has a nearly new screen, video card, and nearly all the "body work" was replaced at the same time. So it looks like it just came from the factory. The battery is pretty much done for, but it still holds about a 45 minute charge.

It will have a fresh copy of Windows XP installed.

Also includes a laptop bag that will fit it.

$350

I bought my wife a 17" Inspiron about 3 years ago and she loves it. I may be interested in this one, but just a few questions on the hardware...

Does it have the nVidia GeForce 6800 Go video card in it?

Does it have the Blue-tooth option?

Does it come with the original Dell CD's that came with it?

I can always pop a faster proc, more RAM, and a DVD-burner drive into it if needed...

I have the original CDs (at least I know i have the OS cds), I dont believe it has the bluetooth option, and I know that I chose to upgrade to the nVidia card instead of the integral one, but I can remember which series it is. I will boot it up and see

OK, I'll commit to it and take it. I'm slammed pretty tight for available time (7 days a week) until mid-December, but I'll be doing some HVAC work at the Santiam Prison facility in South Salem tomorrow, would you be willing/able to meet up at the Albany Costco tomorrow sometime in the afternoon? I'll bring cash of course.

I'll PM you my cell phone number....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top