JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this complete upper on Del-Ton's site for $379 and I think I am gonna get one. I am thinking of building an AR. Been thinking about an AR for years and I guess I finally get to build one.... yay :D

Del-Ton, Inc. AR-15 16" DTI M4 4 Rail Barrel Assembly w/ Flip Up Rear Sight

(I don't know why it says W/FLIP UP REAR SIGHT on the link....lol)

Oh and according to a YouTube vid.... if you are an AR15.com member, I guess you can get a discount from Del-Ton once they verify your membership or whatever...

Yeah I did notice that it is a 1 in 7 twist and from what I have learned for a higher grain bullet.... the 1 in 7 can stabilize the bullet more. I don't know if it will really matter for my application and at this price I am jumping on this upper.

So I ended up canceling my order through Del-Ton because it took them 22 days to let me know that their M4 barrels were back ordered. Their customer service was alright, as soon as I emailed them it took them one business day to get back and let me know everything was canceled.
I did however decided to go with a Palmetto Dissipator mid-length upper with a Magpul hand guard. It is still a 1 in 7 twist and chrome lined but I think it looks better. It is already in route and I should be getting it next week.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top