JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this complete upper on Del-Ton's site for $379 and I think I am gonna get one. I am thinking of building an AR. Been thinking about an AR for years and I guess I finally get to build one.... yay :D

Del-Ton, Inc. AR-15 16" DTI M4 4 Rail Barrel Assembly w/ Flip Up Rear Sight

(I don't know why it says W/FLIP UP REAR SIGHT on the link....lol)

Oh and according to a YouTube vid.... if you are an AR15.com member, I guess you can get a discount from Del-Ton once they verify your membership or whatever...

Yeah I did notice that it is a 1 in 7 twist and from what I have learned for a higher grain bullet.... the 1 in 7 can stabilize the bullet more. I don't know if it will really matter for my application and at this price I am jumping on this upper.

So I ended up canceling my order through Del-Ton because it took them 22 days to let me know that their M4 barrels were back ordered. Their customer service was alright, as soon as I emailed them it took them one business day to get back and let me know everything was canceled.
I did however decided to go with a Palmetto Dissipator mid-length upper with a Magpul hand guard. It is still a 1 in 7 twist and chrome lined but I think it looks better. It is already in route and I should be getting it next week.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads