JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
So just for fun, I built this Dedicated Ar-15 .22 Upper 654/SP1 Carbine Clone. The finish on it is Grey (I CAN SWOP THIS OUT FOR A BLACK ONE THAT I HAVE TO MATCH MODERN BLACK LOWER RECEIVER) The handguards are 7 hole with bake-on finish gloss.

It does require the use of either a CMMG or Spikes or Ciener or another Ciener style .22 conversion kit just pop out the chamber adaptor and insert the INCLUDED collar.

The barrel is a true .22 barrel that is 1/16 twist. It looks shorter than 16" because the chamber goes deeper into the receiver but is still legal 16" length from muzzle to breech. I know it's spendy for a .22 but there is a lot in this one. There are not many if any outside of other custom .22 barrels that have the true lightweight profile and since this uses an actual Colt "C" marked pinned front sight base it's perfect for making a retro 654 carbine clone.

Supper lightweight.

Total $500

I will part this out as well I am willing to sell just the barrel stripped barrel with FSB and barrel nut with collar for $250

I also have a CMMG conversion kit with 3 mags listed on another post for $200

100.jpg

102.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg

tj64a2A.jpg

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" barrels, Budget under $100 barrels can be cosmetically challenged just not shot out, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Given the price of ammo it's not all that spendy. You'll average out in the end lol.

You are quite correct. It's a good upper for target practice or training or teaching the youngins how to shoot as it is super lightweight plus it has the classic style and feel of the original Colt Sp1 Carbine. A lot of people a quick to put a red dot on a rifle for easy aiming rather than take a few minutes and leaning how to use open sights and just how fast someone who practices with open sights can be.

You are quite correct. It's a good upper for target practice or training or teaching the youngins how to shoot as it is super lightweight plus it has the classic style and feel of the original Colt Sp1 Carbine. A lot of people a quick to put a red dot on a rifle for easy aiming rather than take a few minutes and leaning how to use open sights and just how fast someone who practices with open sights can be.
Very nice. Actually we looking 22LR uppers this year. But we want rails and 3-5 total including wife and kids. Number depends on $. Nice though. Someone will love and pick it up.

Very nice. Actually we looking 22LR uppers this year. But we want rails and 3-5 total including wife and kids. Number depends on $. Nice though. Someone will love and pick it up.

I have a couple here and I can add rails to them

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews