JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I hope this guy is pro gun.
He has a damned good idea here.
Anyone heard of him before ?

Candidate Wants to Move Capital to Nebraska: D.C. ‘Sick, Dysfunctional’

Candidate Wants to Move Capital to Nebraska: D.C. 'Sick, Dysfunctional' - Tea Party

Candidate Wants to Move Capital to Nebraska: D.C. ‘Sick, Dysfunctional’
0306-WHITE-HOUSE-TOURS-sized-jpg_full_600

(Breitbart) - A key political storyline of the past year has been the civil war between the Republican
establishment and Tea Party grassroots conservatives. This battle is likely to intensify and play out
on the national stage this year ahead of the 2014 elections.

One Republican Senate candidate, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, has proposed what is perhaps the most
drastic anti-establishment idea to date: move our nation’s capital from Washington D.C…. to Nebraska.

SPECIAL: Join the Tea Party REVOLUTION! The Obama Regime must be dismantled!

Sasse put out a 30-second local TV ad called ”The Outsider” during football broadcasts over the
weekend with that goal in mind. Here is the extended five-minute long cut:

“As someone who’s not a career politician, I wanted to introduce myself to Nebraskans in a way
that would explain what this campaign is about,” Sasse said in an exclusive statement to Breitbart
News. “DC is a sick, dysfunctional place. I’ve seen it up close. We’re going to lose our country if we don’t
act quickly.”

Sasse, a university president known as an expert on Obamacare and health policy, suggested that if you
can’t put enough Nebraska into Washingon, maybe it’s time to move Washington to Nebraska.

Though he understands it’s not a realistic goal to move our nation’s capital to the Cornhusker State, the
“thought experiment” is meant to represent the average American’s frustration with Washington, regardless
of which party is in power.

“I’m a Nebraska conservative who’s focused on bringing Nebraska values and real solutions to Washington,
” he told Breitbart News.

Candidate Ben Sasse Wants to Move Nation's Capital to Nebraska: D.C. 'Sick, Dysfunctional'
- See more at: Candidate Wants to Move Capital to Nebraska: D.C. 'Sick, Dysfunctional' - Tea Party

(Breitbart) - A key political storyline of the past year has been the civil war between the Republican
establishment and Tea Party grassroots conservatives. This battle is likely to intensify and play out on
the national stage this year ahead of the 2014 elections.

One Republican Senate candidate, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, has proposed what is perhaps the most drastic
anti-establishment idea to date: move our nation’s capital from Washington D.C…. to Nebraska.

SPECIAL: Join the Tea Party REVOLUTION! The Obama Regime must be dismantled!

Sasse put out a 30-second local TV ad called ”The Outsider” during football broadcasts over the weekend
with that goal in mind. Here is the extended five-minute long cut:

“As someone who’s not a career politician, I wanted to introduce myself to Nebraskans in a way that would
explain what this campaign is about,” Sasse said in an exclusive statement to Breitbart News. “DC is a sick,
dysfunctional place. I’ve seen it up close. We’re going to lose our country if we don’t act quickly.”

Sasse, a university president known as an expert on Obamacare and health policy, suggested that if you can’t
put enough Nebraska into Washingon, maybe it’s time to move Washington to Nebraska.

Though he understands it’s not a realistic goal to move our nation’s capital to the Cornhusker State, the
“thought experiment” is meant to represent the average American’s frustration with Washington, regardless of which party is in power.

“I’m a Nebraska conservative who’s focused on bringing Nebraska values and real solutions to Washington,
” he told Breitbart News.

Candidate Ben Sasse Wants to Move Nation's Capital to Nebraska: D.C. 'Sick, Dysfunctional'

- See more at: Candidate Wants to Move Capital to Nebraska: D.C. 'Sick, Dysfunctional' - Tea Party

:s0092::biglaugh::s0107::woot:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top