Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Daystate huntsman regal xl .22 with hawke 4-12 AO scope

Reactions
Up for sale is a daystate huntsman regal in .22 calier, basically new in box, less than 20 rounds through it. Also included is a 4-12 AO Hawke scope ($220 value) with rings. Both scope and gun are in great condition. Price is $999 and I will cover shipping. Payment by paypal or USPS MO. Feel free to email with questions, I can provide references and feedback. Pickup available in Eugene Oregon

20180611_133733_resized_1 (2).jpg
20180611_133816_resized_1 (1).jpg
20180611_133832_resized_1 (1).jpg

Reactions
No - and not really working either.
I bought it and had to send it in for service immediately - it would self discharge!
During those "less than 20 rounds" a lot of trigger tweaking occurred and it was unsafe.
Clearly I got shafted on the deal.
YMMV with future dealings.

Reactions
Yes, or so I am told.
I traded the rifle in at the repair depot [AoA], so I no longer have it.
It was a very costly dalliance.
But did trade in for another Daystate --- pretty impressed with them when they work.

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online