JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You thoughts?????

Those that say he hasn't done any "gun grabbing", I think, as I have been saying, coming. Just being shewed about it.

Well see...............

Here is the vid. -------- Dave Kopel of Obama's Sneaky Gun Control Tactics

Dave Kopel talks in a recent interview about President Obama’s sneaky gun control tactics that don’t cost him political capital because we don’t here about it. You don’t have to wonder why antigun media outlets are pushing the false Mexican gun crime angle.

The new antigun activist that heads the BATFE couldn’t be ignored, but there are things that don’t get attention. You don’t hear much about a ban on importation of folding knives that failed. Or the BATFE reinterpretation of regulations that allow journalists and labs to receive firearms for testing and review purposes that was changed to disallow access with no justification whatsoever. These and other actions are associated with a gun ban agenda administration.

And he has powerful allies on the Republican side. Look into Majority Leader Mitch Mc Connel's history vis a vis gun control legislation. This guy is all about government intrusion into our rights. Even reading his formal biography online tells of it. We need to watch everyone.

And he has powerful allies on the Republican side. Look into Majority Leader Mitch Mc Connel's history vis a vis gun control legislation. This guy is all about government intrusion into our rights. Even reading his formal biography online tells of it. We need to watch everyone.

Absolutely everyone in government, no matter what letter follows their name.

R or D or I or L or ????

Enemies of or rights are on all sides.

Absolutely everyone in government, no matter what letter follows their name.
R or D or I or L or ????
Enemies of or rights are on all sides.
gunfixx said:
Sadly, this is true.

Especially big city dweller politicians of all stripes.
They have no clue about rural living, and what it means to live with a rifle sitting next to the broom at the back door.
All that comes into their limited ability of critical thought is that guns are bad, and guns kill people, and people don't kill people.
They unconsciously know that they cannot stop the bad guys in their midst from getting guns so they make themselves feel (falsely) secure by enacting prohibitive gun laws on all of the citizens.
They also do this to play off of their equally paranoid constituents in order to get re-elected
+1 to both. Heck I'm a big city liberal-tarian (I need to ® that phrase I think:s0114:), but grew up on a Rez in Idaho, town with less than 500 people. That was in the 70's when kids would often carry their cased rifles to school to go varmint shooting/plinking after class, and it was no big deal. Where I live in Portland now, I've found that maaany of my neighbors own guns and/or cc daily like I do...

but for sure, many people who've always lived in cities have internalized the idea that guns are just inherently bad/scary/evil/whatever. Broadly written anti-2A (or 1A or 4A etc etc) 'feel good' legislation or city measures will appeal to some but ALSO wake up others-- thankfully. And whatever a person's politics, there sure seem to be a lot more city dwelling people who own and/or carry now, IMO (even among the arty-smarty leftie and libertarian types I know). We do need to keep our eyes open for all politicos who want to chop away at our Constitutional rights, and make 'em know that they're under our microscope.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top