JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's probably true, but teachers have a more influential role in the lives of our future leaders and citizens than the general public does and they should be held to a higher standard because of it.

Ray
Parents should have more influence, but many relinquish that responsibility to others.

My daughter had many teachers, in both private and public schools, with varying agendas. She is still someone I am proud to say is my daughter and her own person.

It was clear he was a POS after Sandy Hook. I wish the Avengers would find a new Hawkeye, I got no use for this 007. I'd like to kick him in the 'hurt knocker'.

Hawkey - Jeremy Renner? I am not following your dislike in him.....

I found this:

<broken link removed>

A copy and paste:

"We all want to point a finger, to place blame, and look for answers when we feel attacked or afraid, which is a natural human reaction. But I know there is no single solution to remedy what has been done or to prevent any future tragedies. Taking guns from people is no answer. I own guns and want to keep it that way. But guns don't kill people… people kill people. Blaming movies or video games is no actionable solution."

Renner believes responsible parenting can play a significant role in reducing gun violence in our society. He says parenting "has become increasingly more challenging in recent years" and "Our children need to be attended to with even greater care" -- an interesting viewpoint in light of the recent rumors that Renner is set to become a first-time father with an ex-girlfriend.

I applaud him. :s0090:

I disagree:D, the best was Sean Connery. Lost in the new Bond is the humor Connery exibited in every movie. Sure there is way more action now but the new Bond is a boring brooding character.

Agreed. Sean Connery is the real Bond, James Bond. The rest are nothing but wannabe's.

Getting outside of the box aside from NRA propaganda - Sanders actually voted against the Brady Bill and voted for the PLCAA. He's actually been fairly anti gun control as his opinion has always been that the real problem is mental health not gun control. Something that I agree with actually.

Politicians on either side of the left or right have to vote many times with their political party to earn votes for their specific states. You have to read between the lines of their voting records. But on this specific issue - I actually like Bernie Sanders over Hillary or any of the other democratic candidates with regards to gun cotnrol.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top