JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They only have size 11 and up to 15. They feel like tennis shoes( light)
$25

Danner outlet Portland

20220223_161846.jpg 20220223_200838.jpg 20220223_200755.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In store only. No advertising. 3-4pairs.
20-25 pairs on the rack of all sizes. You can call them. They are on airport way.
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to grab a couple pairs of size 15 Regular width. I normally wear a wide size but these weren't too snug. They had a half dozen pairs in size 11.5, a couple of pairs in size 16 and and a couple of pairs size 15 left, no other sizes beyond that. I have a pair of the Danner Rat boots but they are heavy and unnecessarily warm in the summer. These will be nice for warmer months.

My $25 Danner boots have done well. I put about 8hrs in yesterday and about 6hrs in today. They don't have much ankle support, so not the best for traversing across steep grades. I am happy with them, they are much lighter than my other Danner boots. Heading down mountain now.

20220410_155910.jpg

My LTE signal is coming from far off mountain in distance.

20220410_160335.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top