JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Note that some of the items have only one size. In general, Woot sells Amazon overstock.

Also, I have noticed that Keen often has sales on its own website at the same time other outlets have a sale, and that sometimes Keen's site has better prices (plus, possibly better return policies - they often let you wear the footwear outside for a period of time). I have relatively big feet so I take a chance of getting too small or too large with different Keen footwear; sometimes size 13 is just right, sometimes too small, sometimes 14 is just right, sometimes too large. It varies, so a good return policy is a must and I believe the fact that there is a Keen store in Portland might help with returns bought from Keen.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I used to work for Keen in Portland, and no not the retail store. If you watch when the seasons are switching they typically have sales on their web site that are 20-50% off quite regular. Online purchases must be returned online and not in store.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top