JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
DANIEL DEFENSE 11.5" DDM4V7 UPPER $1150.00
And for the with upper I have DANIEL DEFENSE Rock & Lock sight set & Rock & Lock 10'clock offset Rail
DANIEL DEFENSE Rock & Lock sight set $150.00
DANIEL DEFENSE Rock & Lock 10'clock offset Rail $50.00

The DDM4 V7S AR15 style Upper Receiver Group features the MFR 10.0 M-LOK rail and is built around a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged 11.5 inch barrel. The V7 S delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, accuracy, and terminal ballistics using a wide variety of ammunition. Its carbine length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7S has plenty of room for sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. Pairing an 11.5 inch barrel and the MFR Rail also ensures compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.

dd1.jpg dd2.jpg dd3.jpg dd4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Trades That I am looking for ZASTAVA ARMS ZR7762XR, Geissele Super Duty Rifle, LWRC IC-A5 & IC-Enhanced, B&T 9mm & 10mm, 45-70 & 300WM higher end rifle mcx & mpx

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.