Dan Wesson Cbob in 10mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hi everyone. I got the 10mm bug several years ago and bought a Cbob. I love this gun, but I want to go back to a full size again. I've carried this pistol often, but I've only shot about 200 rounds through it.

What you get is a Dan Wesson Cbob, 2 factory mags, case, bushing wrench, and a .40/10mm cleaning jag. Just to sweeten the pot a bit I'll throw in a UBG owb holster with shark trim. This is a great holster and I'm going to buy another when I get a full size gun. Onto the pics. The first pic show the only scratches. It's a light scratch that's only on the beadblasting so I had a hard time getting it to show up on camera.

Price is $1250 firm, and I'm throwing in the holster for free. No shipping for now, but if it doesn't sell in a few weeks I'll consider it. Only trades I'll consider are straight across for a TRP, or a Les Baer. (and I'll cover the difference on the Baer)

Thanks for your time.

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    First time....
    First time working with a gunsmith but I found Copeland Gunworks to be an awesome husband wife team that worked really fast and things were...
Top Bottom