JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi everyone. I got the 10mm bug several years ago and bought a Cbob. I love this gun, but I want to go back to a full size again. I've carried this pistol often, but I've only shot about 200 rounds through it.

What you get is a Dan Wesson Cbob, 2 factory mags, case, bushing wrench, and a .40/10mm cleaning jag. Just to sweeten the pot a bit I'll throw in a UBG owb holster with shark trim. This is a great holster and I'm going to buy another when I get a full size gun. Onto the pics. The first pic show the only scratches. It's a light scratch that's only on the beadblasting so I had a hard time getting it to show up on camera.

Price is $1250 firm, and I'm throwing in the holster for free. No shipping for now, but if it doesn't sell in a few weeks I'll consider it. Only trades I'll consider are straight across for a TRP, or a Les Baer. (and I'll cover the difference on the Baer)

Thanks for your time.

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Last Edited:
Man, this makes me want to buy something you want just to trade it to you. I'd love to have the 10mm to compliment my .45 CBOB. Beautiful gun and good luck with your...trade!

How well does it run? Any feeding problems or jams? does it shoot to point of aim? With what grain bullet?

jj

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.