JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess I better say hi. I was attracted to the site by the classifieds but have snooped around and found some interesting discussions. I'm a run-of-the-mill gun nut, hunter, fisherman, working family guy. I religiously hunt blacktail deer and elk and go fishing whenever I have the chance. Member of the NRA, OHA, and SMWIA (Sheet Metal Workers International Association).

arne, welcome to the forum-i'm in the dalles at least every other week-fishen or visiten,we'll have to get together , and you can show me where to go shooten,

steven

I guess I better say hi. I was attracted to the site by the classifieds but have snooped around and found some interesting discussions. I'm a run-of-the-mill gun nut, hunter, fisherman, working family guy. I religiously hunt blacktail deer and elk and go fishing whenever I have the chance. Member of the NRA, OHA, and SMWIA (Sheet Metal Workers International Association).

i am new here myself and also from Dallas, welcome

Welcome, Welcome, also living in Dallas.

Welcome. You've got a pretty cool outdoor range in Dallas I was priviledged to shoot at a few months ago. I think we were near the waste water treatment facility, not sure.

Welcome. You've got a pretty cool outdoor range in Dallas I was priviledged to shoot at a few months ago. I think we were near the waste water treatment facility, not sure.

My understanding is that is a government range for LE only. Or is that not the case? I spend a lot of money to be a member at 4 corners, which is a 30 minute drive.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews