JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live here in Dallas Oregon
I have lived in Las Vegas Jacksonville Florida and was born in race in Antioch California
I was in the navy or for years I was an Avionics electronics technician 3rd class
I was in a A 7 squadron VA37I may 3 cruises on aircraft carriers the USS Saratoga And the USS John F. Kennedy and the USS Carl Vinson
Work in the paper Mills Fiberboard in California Intel they close it down
Get a lot of odd jobs and drugs and alcohol tell I got Clean and sober in 2002
Came to Southern Oregon and work for Harry and David and tell I became disabled 4 years ago I moved to say long to live with family then family moved to Dallas so I moved with them
Now I am just trying to get a toy hauler to put my Harley Davidson trike in and start travelling

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Thanks for standing up and raising your hand to protect our Nation. Always good to have another Navy Brother on here even if you were an Airedale.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Howdy from Salem.
Enjoy the site and the ride.

Got our TH the end of 2019 and love it.
Fits her trike and my FXSTC and still only 25 ft long.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews