JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess I better say hi. I was attracted to the site by the classifieds but have snooped around and found some interesting discussions. I'm a run-of-the-mill gun nut, hunter, fisherman, working family guy. I religiously hunt blacktail deer and elk and go fishing whenever I have the chance. Member of the NRA, OHA, and SMWIA (Sheet Metal Workers International Association).

arne, welcome to the forum-i'm in the dalles at least every other week-fishen or visiten,we'll have to get together , and you can show me where to go shooten,

steven

I guess I better say hi. I was attracted to the site by the classifieds but have snooped around and found some interesting discussions. I'm a run-of-the-mill gun nut, hunter, fisherman, working family guy. I religiously hunt blacktail deer and elk and go fishing whenever I have the chance. Member of the NRA, OHA, and SMWIA (Sheet Metal Workers International Association).

i am new here myself and also from Dallas, welcome

Welcome, Welcome, also living in Dallas.

Welcome. You've got a pretty cool outdoor range in Dallas I was priviledged to shoot at a few months ago. I think we were near the waste water treatment facility, not sure.

Welcome. You've got a pretty cool outdoor range in Dallas I was priviledged to shoot at a few months ago. I think we were near the waste water treatment facility, not sure.

My understanding is that is a government range for LE only. Or is that not the case? I spend a lot of money to be a member at 4 corners, which is a 30 minute drive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top