JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked this up at a garage sale across the street right after work..I know nothing about it and can't seem to find any info online.
It's a Model 120 single shot,break action,.177 pellet gun,made by Daisy,in Rogers,Arkansas.
Has a cheesy Tasco scope on it.
Seems pretty accurate so far,but it's a pain to load,since it's single shot.The stock seems to be some sort of fancy competition setup,but I don't know?

Can anyone give me an idea of WTF it's all about,when it was made,if I paid too much,or any other info?

NCM_0020.JPG NCM_0021.JPG

NCM_0020.JPG

NCM_0021.JPG

Last Edited:
Hi Stuka,
I am curious as well and so I posted a question on Airguns GTA to see if I could get an answer for you.

The stock isn't what you would normally expect to see on a typical daisy. Even their Avanti air rifles don't feature that style of stock. Have you taken the action off the stock to see if there are any other marking or stampings on the action? It might be that the rifle may have its origins in China and is sold by daisy here in the U.S.

Being made in China isn't really a bad thing as allot of good air rifles are coming from there now.

Hopefully some one will be able to answer your question soon.

If it is accurate then I say enjoy it and have fun. After all, its the first shot that really counts!

B.V.E

Can anyone give me an idea of WTF it's all about,when it was made,if I paid too much,or any other info?

A quick search---looks like the Daisy 120 came with that stock, sights etc.. They were
made in the mid 80's by GAMO in Spain, and marketed by Daisy. Online auction sales have
selling prices in the $40-$80 range depending on condition or whatever.

I was reading the number wrong..it's a Model 120 not 12U..There is a ton of info online about the model 120,as BillM said.
I paid $40,so I guess its wasn't a steal..It's fun to shoot,and accurate enough to hit beer cans at 100 feet,so Im not complaining!
Thanks guys!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads