JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a mint Daewoo K1 for sale/trade. Very rare. Will include two 30 round mag. If you like Daewoos...I also have a DR200. Both takes AR mags. DR200 is a gas piston and K1 is direct gas without the buffer tube spring to make it a true CQ rifle. These rifles will digest any .223/5.56 ammo. I'm asking $1700 for the K1 and $1050 for the DR200. Or partial trade.

k1a1.jpg dr200b.JPG

k1a1.jpg

dr200b.JPG

Hi. While doing a search for a Daewoo, I came across Northwest Firearms and signed up to be able to reply.
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a NIB Colt 6720 or a NIB Colt 6920.
Thank you.
P.S. I am located in Texas, so shipping to my local FFL for transfer would be required.

Hi. While doing a search for a Daewoo, I came across Northwest Firearms and signed up to be able to reply.
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a NIB Colt 6720 or a NIB Colt 6920.
Thank you.
P.S. I am located in Texas, so shipping to my local FFL for transfer would be required.

The OP was last seen in 2012.

...& irregardless offers should be made via PM, with perhaps a post to a thread along the lines of "PM'd you"..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.