JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
This may be a long shot, but I'm going to try and see if I could get any of these before July 1st kicks in.
Items for trades:

1. Daewoo K1A1
1.jpg

2.jpg

Civilian version of South Korea's service rifle K1A. Collapsible stock, 16 in barrel, and a hideous looking flash hider. Some brass marks near the ejection and some scratches on the receiver, but otherwise in good to very good condition. Comes with 1x aluminum magazine and a owner's manual.

2. Action Arms UZI Model B
3.jpg

4.jpg

Manufatured by IMI and imported by Action Arms, this is a far superior version than parts kit builds out there. The gun is in very good to almost excellent condition, with very little handling marks. Comes with a hard plastic case, 2x mags, sling, owner's manual, and a fake short barrel (made out of plastic) for display.

3. Galil ACE Gen 1 in 7.62x39.
5.jpg

6.jpg

Bought from Classic Firearms when they had it listed as "blem," but cannot find what makes it a blem gun. First owner, fired about a hundred rounds or so with no malfunctions. Folding stock is very stiff and night sights work fine. Comes with 1x Magpul PMAG.

Trades intersted:
1. Springfield Armory SAR-3 or SAR-8
(I'm not interested in aluminum receiver one)
2. Springfield Armory SAR-48/4800 (7.62x51/.308 only)
3. Daewoo K2/AR-100/MAX-2 (I'm not interested in DR-200)
4. Arsenal SGL-31 or SLR-104FR
5. Benelli M3 w/ extended tube
6. H&K Mk.23
7. FN SCAR 17S (FDE)
8. M1A National Match

Some trades will be straight but others will be +/- cash, depending on what's being traded for what.
I could add mags and ammo to sweeten the deal if you prefer those over cash instead.
I'm not interested in shipping and selling the rifles for cash.
Any inquiries about selling the rifle will be ignored.

Please PM me if you're interested.
Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm just buying mags for guns I'm interested in owning in the future since scrambling to secure everything firearm-first before July1 is proving difficult.

Want another uzi? I need that galil..i have a hardly used model A (maybe 200 rds)with a bunch of extras, 12 mags (10 of them are the 32 rdrs) , 1 extra barrel and a barrel shroud, extra trigger group & grips, original set and a set of fde furniture with vertical foregrip, extra top cover, extra folding stock, sight tool might be other stuff, I can't remember

Want another uzi? I need that galil..i have a hardly used model A (maybe 200 rds)with a bunch of extras, 12 mags (10 of them are the 32 rdrs) , 1 extra barrel and a barrel shroud, extra trigger group & grips, original set and a set of fde furniture with vertical foregrip, extra top cover, extra folding stock, sight tool might be other stuff, I can't remember
Thanks for the offer, but I can't really justify having another UZI when I'm trying to sell one.

Any interest in a ps90?
If you offered PS90 few years ago, maybe..... Given the current ammo price, I would say no.

I'm just buying mags for guns I'm interested in owning in the future since scrambling to secure everything firearm-first before July1 is proving difficult.
huh? What are you talking about? What does that have to do with him selling his Daewoo?

AND SELLER: I saw the other Daewoo's on your trade list so is it that you just dont like the wire stock or ??? What trade value are you you putting on your Daewoo? thanks

huh? What are you talking about? What does that have to do with him selling his Daewoo?

AND SELLER: I saw the other Daewoo's on your trade list so is it that you just dont like the wire stock or ??? What trade value are you you putting on your Daewoo? thanks
I'm not a big fan of K-1A's long barrel/flash hider combo. I always preferred the looks of K-2.
Trade value is undecided, as the price of this gun is all over the place when I look at Gunbroker. It depends on what's on the table.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.