JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had the standard G48 sometime back but, let it go and have regretted it every since! Was wanting to get another plus, wanted to give the RMR thing a try. So, picked this G48MOS up this morning and will be keeping this one come what may! Now just to settle on an optic and pick up the TLR7sub.:) Instant approval.

thumbnail_IMG_0578.jpg

Last Edited:
I like it enough but i only got it cause they do a nice veterans discount but it doesn't have the shake awake feature which I love on my holosuns.
Looks like the newer versions have the shake awake feature. That's one of the reasons I'm looking at them too.

I have the 507 K2 green. Good sight. I just wish it would adjust intensity based on ambient light like all my Trijicons. Every morning I have to adjust the sight to a daylight setting, and at night down to a lower setting.

If I forget. I either have no visible reticle or a bright greem blob that would obscure any chance of target I.D.

That makes it pretty much a range toy. Im going back to irons until I can find a sight that fits the 365, and self adjusts the reticle brightness.

Any ideas? The Trijicons are too big and dont fit the slide cut of the Sig 365XL.

Looks like the newer versions have the shake awake feature. That's one of the reasons I'm looking at them too.

Oh yeah when I was looking at them they did have 1 model that had shake awake but it only had a regular dot reticle and I needed a circle dot reticle. Stupid astigmatism.

Make sure you can find a holster for the optic/light combo you are thinking about getting BEFORE you buy them. Holsters can get pretty scarce one you move away from Surefire and TLR 1/2's...and away from the more popular optics.

Make sure you can find a holster for the optic/light combo you are thinking about getting BEFORE you buy them. Holsters can get pretty scarce one you move away from Surefire and TLR 1/2's...and away from the more popular optics.
Good call! I did some brief searches but, now need to get in depth!

Well, I decided to go ahead and get the Swampfox Sentinel Manual Shake/Awake with green dot! Should be here next Thurs. Next up as soon as I can save up the funds will be the TLR7sub.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top