JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In lieu of Father's Day this year, let's crack open the history books and lay down some of our best/worst dad jokes.
You don't have to be a dad to really appreciate a good ol' dad joke. Whether they're real knee slappers, tear jerkers, groaners, witticisms, puns, pleasantries, or the ones that are just so terrible they leave you shaking your head in stupor, all welcome here!
Happy Father's Day everyone!

While I was on vacation in Australia, I visited the town of Mercy. There's a little coffee shop there that serves drinks handmade by koalas. It's fascinating to watch, but they're a little sloppy. When I tried my tea, there was a layer of leaves in the bottom of it. I remarked about this to the waitress, and she replied, "Yes, sir, the Koala Tea of Mercy is not strained."

Want to see my police record?

1655659408570.png

I was at one of those speed dating events and at the end, the most beautiful woman in the group still hadn't found anyone. She said, "I guess I'm still looking for the perfect match". I walked up to her, looked her right in the eyes, and handed her my lighter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top