JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD.........For Sale, Dual Tone CZ75B in .40S&W. Maybe 100 rounds down the pipe. Comes with two, 10 round magazines, the factory plastic hard case and cardboard over box with all of the factory paperwork.

$550.....Also have an additional two, 10 round magazines that I would let go of for $20 each.

Only trades I would be interested in would be M1D Garand, M1 Carbine, or a 1903A4.

Would be willing to travel up to an FFL in the Vancouver area for our friends on the that side of the river.

CZ75 left.jpg CZ75 2.jpg

Last Edited:
Great price!
This is the only other two tone in 40 that I have seen besides mine.
I have over 20K rounds down the pipe. You wouldn't know it except for the wear on the TOP of the barrel when the slide is locked breech.
GLWS!

Great price!
This is the only other two tone in 40 that I have seen besides mine.
I have over 20K rounds down the pipe. You wouldn't know it except for the wear on the TOP of the barrel when the slide is locked breech.
GLWS!

Thanks! I love the look and CZ but it is time to consolidate calibers and I only have two handguns in .40 S&W.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.