JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a couple of these wonderful pistols but will only part with one. Been laid off for some time now, so got to turn one into a little income. Both are equally accurate and reliable with good triggers. The one with the original holster and two barrels (9mm & 7.62x25), I'm keeping. 70 round box of ammo, OWB single retention holster and mag pouch come with the gun and two magazines. I'm no great shot but last time out, with a handful of the same ammo, image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I fired an off hand group at measured 21 yards. It's nothing to write home about but just to give you an idea. If interested, you can also call/text (360)910-3067 Max $375… Recently decided that I'll sell the 9mm barrel to the buyer of this pistol if they decide they want it. 9mm barrel- $175 (Wont separate)

Last Edited:
I should mention, I tweaked all my magazines and they now hold 9 rounds or 10 shots with the gun topped off. Both handguns have reliable safeties and DECOCKER.

That is a nice looking pistol. Selling one myself. Also I see its not a Century import so there isnt all that crap etched into the slide.

Where are you located?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.