JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Super clean gun, 2 mags, cleaning rod, and holster. I know it probably doesn't mean anything but this is a 1 dot gun. When I got it I knew nothing about them and it had a broken firing pin. I replaced it with the Harrington Products CZ-52-2 Competition Firing Pin and Trigger Enhancement. It shoots really nice and the trigger feels good but I don't find myself shooting it very often and now I find myself wanting something new. $300 with 59 rounds of Sellier & Bellot ammo. Possible trade for .357 magnum or Glock.

Picked up in Hillsboro.

DSCF0087_zps58491818.jpg DSCF0080_zps67f11130.jpg DSCF0081_zps7318976b.jpg DSCF0086_zpsa42179f4.jpg DSCF0082_zpsdca4729e.jpg

Sure. What do you have in mind?

There is internet lore that says the slides with only one punch mark (dot) on top are the most accurate. There is no documentation to support it but it's one of those things. It's likely a test at the arsenal, perhaps noting how many times it been through there. Google it and you'll quickly draw your own conclusions. I only mention it because my original ad didn't and I had several pm asking how many it had. "One dots" are supposed to be more desirable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.