JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$990
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: CZ Scorpion Evo3 S2 Micro - this model: https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s2-pistol-micro-w-brace-discontinued-2019/
  • This is the 'cool' model😉 , which has since been discontinued, which comes with the faux suppressor flashhider( placeholder to install your supressor), the MUCH cooler looking one before they changed it to the boring regular current 'boring' flash hider😉 . It also came stock with the SB CZPDW Collapsable brace. Due to current legal brace challenges, I will not be able to include the SB CZPDW telescoping brace that it came with in the sale, but it will be posted for sale in a separate post later. It has been removed due to the current legal situation, but easy to install one and/or change to a stock if you wish to SBR. Click on the link provided above to see what it looks like with the brace installed. Paid $1279 for gun only in 2019.
    • Many add ons/upgrades included in the sale:
      • Three grips:
        • APEX optimized Grip ($30)
        • HB Industries PAKSE Pathfinder (currently installed) ($29)
        • Original that came with the gun
      • Manticore Arms Scorpion Evo Switchback charging handle ($70)
      • HB industries Prostock charging handle ($54)
      • HB Industries Reduced Weight Trigger pull spring kit ($12)
      • Assorted HB Industries safety selectors:
        • 10036 Mini AK LH ($29)
        • 10035 Mini AK RH ($29)
        • 10196 EVO ambi, LH ($29
        • 10195 EVO ambi, RH ($29)
        • 10031 AK Style Selector ($33)
        • OEM Stock selectors, if you want to revert to stock (which you wont want to 😉 )
      • Parker Mountain Machine Rear QD mount. ($28) (Set up for a lefty, sorry i was raised by witches)
      • Parker Mountain Machine Front QD mount ($25) (again lefty, so witches)
      • HB Industries extended duckbill extended mag release ($42)
      • 2 mags included, both CZ Factory- one 30rd Window, one 30rd Smoke (many additional mags available for extra cost, see below)

WHEW. I TOLD you it was FULLY tricked out and complete Scorpion package! I went a WEE bit nuts back in 2019 when i got it, upgrading everything. All told, i have a total of around $1700 into it, not including all the extra mags. I also have an additional 45 mags (listed below) which are available and can be added to the sale for additional cost (stock up before it may be too late in Oregon).

This gun remains unfired, has been stored in a climate controlled, humidity controlled room. Includes all original parts, and original box and all original paperwork that came with the gun, in perfect shape as you can see from the pics.

I am listing all this for sale for $990. Again, to be clear, unfortunately cant include the CZPDW brace, which originally came with the gun, that will be listed for sale later/separately, thus partially the lower price. I am open to some very limited/specific trades, as I have a very specific list of guns I am looking to acquire. Only possible trades partial or full depending upon the value, with cash making up the difference one direction or the other:
  • Daniel Defense DD4 RIII
  • IWI Tavor 7
  • HK USP Tactical 9mm
  • Maybe Zastava M90 Walnut wood
  • Maybe Springfield M1a- has to be wood stock
  • Les Baer 1911s
  • Langdon Tactical guns
  • Wilson Combat guns
Sorry this was so long, but wanted to be specific and detailed! LMK if you have any questions! Preferred FFL is Tick Licker out of Salem, which is where i originally bought this gun. I will be posting some other guns soon as well, like a Kel Tec KSG, Glock 19x, ARs, AKs, etc if you have interest in including one of those in a trade as well. . .

Scorpion Mag inventory, if you wish to purchase any extra 'high capacity' mags for the Scorpion before you may not be able to in Oregon:
  • 8 available: 11355 30 rd CZ window mags - $25 each
  • 11 available: 11350 30 rd CZ OEM Smoke mags - $18 each
  • 6 available: 11351 20 rd CZ Smoke mag - $18 each
  • 10 available: 35 rd Magpul EV9 PMAG35 for Scorpion EVO - $15 each
  • 10 available: PSA AK-V 35 rd mags (work in CZ Scorpions- $15 each

IMG_6097.jpeg IMG_6096.jpeg IMG_6090.jpeg IMG_6091.jpeg IMG_6092.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.