JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell or trade my duplicate P07 Duty 9mm pistol, with 3 magazines. Shoot me a PM for possible trade. Asking $425 OBRO.**Traded**
20180727_232544.jpg 20180727_232557.jpg

Last Edited:
Those are great guns. Tough little things, too. I had one that I blew apart at the range with a double charged Titegroup reload (yes, I was new at it). I wasn't hurt, but it was rather spectacular. Pieces sort of went everywhere, but they all stayed intact, including the frame. So I gathered up all the pieces, put in a new slide lock/assembly pin retention spring, put it back together, and it still ran great and just as accurately for at least another 2000 rounds until I sold it with full disclosure (this one isn't it). When I ordered the spring from CZ-USA, I mentioned to them what I'd done. The customer service rep said the P-07s were actually designed to come apart just like mine did when idiots like me double charged rounds. I personally think that was what's known as opportunistic marketing. Still, though, it'll be a great gun for somebody. GLWS!!