JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DE3C1735-1DC5-4411-BCD9-0B31944CED1D.jpeg I have a new CZ evo III pistol in 9 mm(BLACK) with box and the original furnished items one 20 round mag. I also have a upgraded Apex safety (hand saver ) along with the upgraded Apex grip and Sylvan Arms (takes ar buffer tube )stock adapter if you wanted to do a SBR ( you still have to do all the papers to make it legal ) along with 2 extra 20 round mags and four 30 round mags . I am looking to sell for cash $ 1200 takes it the only partial trade I would take is a Sig P6 with all the original items it came with and it would have to be nice and cash.I would also check out Sig P 220's not looking for a beater more along the lines of a Elite. I am in Newport and has 100 rounds fired in it .There are 2 shops that can handle the ffl bcg which would be on you. Thank you and have a great day. There is no arm brace or ammo included what you see is what you get. 867D281C-F79B-468C-AF47-CD48C384181C.jpeg 74595668-A62D-45C2-810F-F6F626DCE865.jpeg CB2F554B-9D75-41E5-A0BF-54E0AF63F0C2.jpeg

Last Edited:
It's very easy to post pictures along with your ad, even using the browser on your phone. If you can text them, you can post them here. It's your choice, but your odds of selling the pistol increase astronomically if you post them with the ads. That's based on my own experience in my almost 40 sales and purchases here on the forum. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.