Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR CZ 75B Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Price Dope $425

Have a CZ 75B omega DA/SA im the 2nd owner very lightly used 2 factory mags and 1-18 rd mag. Has a pair of LOK grips. Will ship on buyers dime. Central oregon coast location. Asking $425. Factory case and paperwork all included.
View attachment 547329 View attachment 547330
I like your CZ It's one I've been looking for. Any idea on the year of manufacture? I thought there was an ambidextrous decocker. What size are the grips? Is the magazine a factory mag? Calling me might be easiest but of course email works. Thank you.

Jon

OP
PistolHoarder
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 0
I like your CZ It's one I've been looking for. Any idea on the year of manufacture? I thought there was an ambidextrous decocker. What size are the grips? Is the magazine a factory mag? Calling me might be easiest but of course email works. Thank you.

Jon
Id need either your email or your phone jon. Please pm them to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I was in need of a carbine length gas tube and didn't want to drive all around town looking for...
    • arakboss