JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Growing up during the Cold War, and being a Cold War Vet, it's hard for me to forget my deeply ingrained distrust, hatred, and fear of anything Soviet, including their Eastern Bloc allies.

When I see anything marked Cz, my first thoughts are of the Soviet Bloc.

I've read the newspapers, and I know the Iron Curtain has fallen, but it is not easy to forget my enemy.

So if a feller is younger, and has nothing but Kumbaya for the ex-Soviet Bloc, time marches on. To other folks who remember the Soviets promising to bury us, such a product is not so palatable, other than as a souvenir.

Keep in mind that many of the former "Eastern Block" countries have been regularly voting 2/3 conservative and no amount of George Soros money can buy their elections, making Americans look like a bunch of lefty fruitcakes in comparison for having elected someone like Obama :)

Last Edited:
I think it's funny how we beat our heads against the wall trying to explain to Liberals that an AR-15 is not evil.
Then turn right around and refuse to own a gun because it's evil. :s0004:

I don't find the CZ pistol even remotely "evil". It is a tool like any other and can be used for good or ill.

I find the hammer and sickle they added questionable. It is the symbol of a political system that has slaughtered more human beings than any other in history. It is synonymous with dictatorships, state terror, repression, deliberate famines, wars, insurgencies, mass executions, civil wars, gulags, economic collapse, subversion of democratic institutions, and a Cold War that almost culminated in the annihilation of all life on Earth.

As such, I don't want it on an article that I own. To use another example, I have no problem with a men's suit jacket, and wear them all the time. If someone was selling them with, say, a Swastika crest, I'd pass, and question the vendor's judgement.

All that said, they absolutely have a right to sell it and free people absolutely have the right to buy it. I just don't care for one.

Reminds me of a movie villain gun..

601px-BSDesertEagle-2.jpg

Makes more sense than the DE with the sickle

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top