JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI: Some years ago NATO put out a bid for a NATO 9mm. Of all the companies CZ was the only one that passed the NATO tests. There was a production of NATO 9mm on the commercial market years ago and they were about 25 % more than the regular civilian CZ. Very pretty pieces in green. I do not think that NATO ever opted for the CZ NATO as a standard for the troops--but I could easily be wrong.

The P01 has a nato stock number and far exceeded nato standards during its trials. Nifty, handy little gun. I still need to replace my original 75 compact but the p01 feels really close. Gotta decide factory cz75 compact or tri star clone since its the truest clone and the internals from cz are supposed to drop right in to the tristar. Tri star is $100-150 cheaper.

I have owned both. The CZ 75 is way better an option unless your a collector. The HP never was much of a contender after double stack pistols starting populating the market. There are no HP variants as options and no significant aftermarket part support.

Back at the range with the CZ 75B today. The thing is right on! Great instinctive point to target. Mechanically smooth as glass. The DA/SA trigger has taken a little time to get used to. However now it feels like second nature. POA=POI I like that in a weapon. Nuttin' fancy just a solid stainless steel 9mm platform. In handling it it is very reminiscent of my 1911s especially on SA. The CZ trigger is lighter about 4 pounds. My 1911s run about 5 pounds. Doing double taps at times can easily become triple taps with the CZ trigger. It's all good.

I do like high powers...

DSCF4048_zps39e81c74.jpg

I have done trigger work on everything from Pythons to AR's.
The CZ I had. Had the softest trigger components I have ever encountered. A diamond file cut them like butter!

And I just cant live with the single action High Power.:s0002:

I sold this High power for my Dog Wylie.
Best deal ever!

160.JPG