JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a basically brand new CZ 75 B SA (edit: single action only) in 9mm for sale. I just don't have enough time to shoot it and my other guns right now. It has at most 200 rounds through it and is in excellent shape. If you are unaware of the differences between the standard model and the SA model are that the SA model has a slightly larger upswept beaver tail (like the SP-01), ambidextrous safety, a slightly heavier front to reduce muzzle flip and a better trigger out of the box (about 4 pounds.) The gun will come with everything it came with from the factory, two 16 round mags, a hard case, trigger over travel adjustment screws and wrench and cleaning rods. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

The price I need is $530 and you pay any transfer fees. I am willing to ship, but you pay the shipping price. FTF will need to be in or slightly outside of Eugene area.

20160226_093856_resized.jpg 20160226_093916-1_resized.jpg 20160226_094009-1_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
Great guns, I have one and wouldn't part with it! I upgraded the trigger wit a Cajun gunworks and this thing is awesome!
Yes, SA does denote Single Action Only and the flat trigger makes this the closest to a 1911 trigger (straight pull vs top anchored pull) out there. I'd take this over a plastic 9mm ANYDAY!

I 100% agree with Classic on his statement about the gun. I totally spaced on putting that it is single action only. This is definitely a great double stack 9mm for anyone that loves 1911s since the controls and take down are very similar.

I wish I didn't have to get rid of this gun, but I've got some unexpected expenses this year and have to thin the herd a little.

I have a basically brand new CZ 75 B SA (edit: single action only) in 9mm for sale. I just don't have enough time to shoot it and my other guns right now. It has at most 200 rounds through it and is in excellent shape. If you are unaware of the differences between the standard model and the SA model are that the SA model has a slightly larger upswept beaver tail (like the SP-01), ambidextrous safety, a slightly heavier front to reduce muzzle flip and a better trigger out of the box (about 4 pounds.) The gun will come with everything it came with from the factory, two 16 round mags, a hard case, trigger over travel adjustment screws and wrench and cleaning rods. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

The price I need is $530 and you pay any transfer fees. I am willing to ship, but you pay the shipping price. FTF will need to be in or slightly outside of Eugene area.

View attachment 280856 View attachment 280857 View attachment 280858
Still have it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.