JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ-52 $275 1954 mfg all matching numbers , good condition sharp bore , not shot much since I bought it from my cousin , and wasnt shot alot before then , has holster spare mag and cleaning rod

Ruger MkI $250 this is in fairly good condition , mechanically great , and sharp rifling the front sight I lost and had to replace with abit of aluminium ... works pretty well though , on fitting this I did bump the barrel slightly with a grinder , guns not been shot alot in the 9 years Ive had it but been on a few adventures and has some holster wear , has thumbrest grips (which I admitably have always hated) and the trigger has an adjustment screw that Ive never messed with sn 15-59xxx .. very accurate gun but Ive never really liked its balence , rear sight does need to be set better

I need to sell these but would consider a trade plus cash on the Ruger for a cheaper .22 ... actually been wanting to switch it to a Mk2 with a longer barrel and in abit more of a beater shape for awhile ... me and commercial blueing dont have the best relationship ...

located in Montesano WA , about 40 miles west of olympia .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.