JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger MK2 Stainless Target Pistol, 6-7/8" barrel, made in 1990

I bought this MK2 from a forum member 10-ish years ago and have only shot it a few times; I believe the member I bought it from was the original owner. Pistol is in absolutely excellent condition, and shows low use and good care. Sweet, crisp breaking trigger; very accurate.

I have the original box, owners guide, registration card, 2 mags (factory and 1 aftermarket), aftermarket grips (installed), factory grips included.

Mostly interested in trades, open to your offer, +/- cash as needed:

Glock 19/17, not Gen 3 (do not care for the finger bumps)
Walther 9mm pistols
Sig 9mm, .45 pistols
308/7.62x51 rifles, bolt or semi
22LR bolt rifles

I've used Northwest Armory in Tigard, but open to others in the general PDX/Tigard area.

IMG_8618.jpeg IMG_8617.jpeg IMG_8616.jpeg IMG_8615.jpeg IMG_8613.jpeg IMG_8612.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey Tater,

Thanks for following-up -- I had not seen your message. Super busy with the holidays and buying a house! I'll take a look at the binocs and let you know what I think.

Happy holiday!
Dom

Ruger MK2 Stainless Target Pistol, 6-7/8" barrel, made in 1990

I bought this MK2 from a forum member 10-ish years ago and have only shot it a few times; I believe the member I bought it from was the original owner. Pistol is in absolutely excellent condition, and shows low use and good care. Sweet, crisp breaking trigger; very accurate.

I have the original box, owners guide, registration card, 2 mags (factory and 1 aftermarket), aftermarket grips (installed), factory grips included.

Mostly interested in trades, open to your offer, +/- cash as needed:

Glock 19/17, not Gen 3 (do not care for the finger bumps)
Walther 9mm pistols
Sig 9mm, .45 pistols
308/7.62x51 rifles, bolt or semi
22LR bolt rifles
AK in 7.62x39
Binoculars
Coins

I've used Northwest Armory in Tigard, but open to others in the general PDX/Tigard area.

View attachment 1449962 View attachment 1449963 View attachment 1449964 View attachment 1449965 View attachment 1449966 View attachment 1449967

In case you don't look at the ad often.

P

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.