JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those that have the new Tikka T1x, do you see any discernible improvement over the CZ 455?

So far I have a Boyd's stock, Area 419 30moa rail, Anarchy bolt handle and Anarchy dragon scale bolt knob on the rifle.
After watching @Reno911 and @Cosimel play battleship with their 22's, I have looked at dozens of 22's, including the T1x. The CZ-455 stood out as the one to get, but the only one I sampled was 22 Mag. I apologize that I lowballed you on your original listing before you changed out the wood.
Never understood why you would put a 30moa rail on it, now I understand with the subsonic.
Please post a range report when you have the chance.

Ha! I wouldn't even begin to know whoeven responded to the post. Lowball offers are just a part of selling anything. It all depends on the value to that individual and not to be taken personally. Regardless I appreciate the comments. Due to sub sonic ammo being much more accurate, it is why shoot them at longer ranges and needed the 30 moa rail. Stretching the limits of a 22 is a lot of fun especially when you get add a little bit of breeze into the equation.

Out of the bolt guns my 17hmr is way more capable.

With 22 it's mostly about ammo. Some guns are better than others with bulk ammos, but the more expensive ammo will make the least expensive 22 look good on paper.

Out of the two rifles in question I'd say either is a good choice.

I'd add the Ruger Precision Rimfire and the Savage B22 FVSR to the equation too.

Just bought a CZ-455 Standard at BiMart in Hermiston. Has an actual wood stock and very nice iron sights. $297.00, and no sales tax. Shoots pretty well at 100 yards off a rest. (With Nikon Buckmasters scope at 14X). received_279244659425577.jpeg