JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
holster system looks like a good idea , but cant, believe a guy would carry his pistol pointed at his pecker !

Whatever works.

I'm not a fan of apendix carry, even with a DA, but many of our friends are & carry SA with them.

Now everyone here is aware of gun safety.

The tricky part with appendix carry, is being aware of your holster & any & all obstructions which may cause trigger pull. Same goes for any other holster, really, with the difference being usually your weapon would not be pointed at yourself draw/re holster.

...how's that saying go...quick on the draw, but you have all day long to re holster, or some such.

IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0361.JPG
Just received my new High Noon Holsters kydex AIWB...
It's their Instinct Extreme model.
Very comfortable, price was right, well-crafted.
Makes the chunky RAMI seem pretty slim...
I like it.

View attachment 354252 View attachment 354251
Just received my new High Noon Holsters kydex AIWB...
It's their Instinct Extreme model.
Very comfortable, price was right, well-crafted.
Makes the chunky RAMI seem pretty slim...
I like it.

Very nice!

If you find the grip bellys out a bit too much, exposing/printing, there are plastic "fingers" or "hooks" you can add to Kydex that keep the grip tucked up tight. Works.

The one on my Rami holster also serves to keep it clipped. Mine has a clip, not a belt loop. Preference.

I bought one, the magazines rattle, so I never carry it. If you get it, I can sell you some extra magazines, I ended up with about a dozen, of which maybe five or six didn't rattle.

I bought one, the magazines rattle, so I never carry it. If you get it, I can sell you some extra magazines, I ended up with about a dozen, of which maybe five or six didn't rattle.

I experience the rattle with my magazines as well. However once they're loaded into the gun, the first round is pushed down and the rattle stops. That is my experience with them. Are you saying yours rattles inside the gun?

If they are fully loaded they always rattle. I prefer to load the magazine all the way, chamber a round, eject the mag, add another round and re-install the mag. If I do that with the RAMI, they rattle. If I carry it with one or two less rounds in the mag, some mags don't.

My research led me to believe the CZ RAMI mags rattle where the double stack tapers down to single stack. It is a design flaw. There isn't a fix, some say to try different mag springs or use different weight bullets. I tried 115, 124 and 147 grain, several brands, no change.

I really wanted to like the Rami, but the rattling mags were problem for CC, for me. YMMV.

I carry a Steyr GB now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads