JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.png

I was offered a CZ 2075 RAMI in trade but I know next to nothing about the pistol. Does anyone have experience or an opinion on this firearm? Thanks!!

Ive got the 40 cal. Fine little gun with no issues. The trigger is not the best but it gets the job done. There a bit heavy but I actually like that. The extended mag gives you a full size grip.

The CZ 75 Rami is my dream carry gun. Put some coco bolo grips on that bad boy and you got one sexy little piece of machinery.

Melts my heart just imagining getting to wrap my fingers around it.
I'd get the decocker over the safety version though.

I own one and switch back and forth between the 2075 and my S&W Sheild.

The RAMI 2075 is pure awesomeness!! You cannot go wrong. Take it!! I've got wood grips on mine and not only is it a great shooter but it looks stunning. The stock night sights on these are the best I've ever experienced. (stock that is)

CZ 2075 RAMI Grips 026.JPG

I had an early one years ago and had problem1s with it. I called CZ and they had me send it in. Turns out they couldn't fix it and offered me to wait or take a CZ PO-1 in exchange. Took the PO-1 and it is a superb pistol. This turned me on to CZ's. I now carry a CZ75 Compact or Colt. CZ's are super guns. I hear the little Rami is OK, I just happen to hit a bummer. I would not hesitate to get a Rami. CZ backs their stuff. Spad

What are you using for a holster?
I can't speak for AJLHOOSIER but I bought a Crossbreed Modular Bellyband holster that is custom made for the RAMI and I really, really like it. Super comfortable and it disappears in appendix carry. The custom holster is a rigid polymer or kydex material that won't collapse so it allows for easy re-holstering of the firearm. The Velcro attachment makes the system extremely versatile for cant, position and location of the holster. Some really cool features with this set up.

CrossBreed® Holsters Modular Belly Band

I made a YouTube video on it. I can't attach it right now but maybe when I get home.

EDIT: I found a thread I created in regards to this holster and pistol sometime ago. Here is the link:

Crossbreed Modular ICE Holster System - A Video Demonstration

I can't speak for AJLHOOSIER but I bought a Crossbreed Modular Bellyband holster that is custom made for the RAMI and I really, really like it. Super comfortable and it disappears in appendix carry. The custom holster is a rigid polymer or kydex material that won't collapse so it allows for easy re-holstering of the firearm. The Velcro attachment makes the system extremely versatile for cant, position and location of the holster. Some really cool features with this set up.

I made a YouTube video on it. I can't attach it right now but maybe when I get home.

EDIT: I found a thread I created in regards to this holster and pistol sometime ago. Here is the link:

Nice, thanks!

Just picked up a RAMI BD (de-cocker version), in 9mm.
Put the first 50 rounds through it today...sweet shooter!
Already have an AIWB kydex holster on order from High Noon holsters...will try to remember to post pics of the set-up when it arrives.
BTW, Love those wood grips :cool:

Just picked up a RAMI BD (de-cocker version), in 9mm.
Put the first 50 rounds through it today...sweet shooter!
Already have an AIWB kydex holster on order from High Noon holsters...will try to remember to post pics of the set-up when it arrives.
BTW, Love those wood grips :cool:

Deff post pics of the holster and how you like it!!

Hey Old11bravo...
Still liking that belly band set-up? I saw your video, looks pretty slick, and seems to conceal well.
Any issues? Does it lose its elasticity, or is it cumbersome to put on, uncomfortable, etc??
Thanks for the video!

Wearing it now and I'm still in my gym clothes. The band has held up very well. It does start look a little funny where it stretches more than other places but it sort of has conformed itself to my body. I may have to eventually replace the elastic band but not for a few more years. The holster itself is good to go and will last forever. The bands are priced low enough to replace every now and then, or even if I were to gain or drop a little weight. Still liking mine very much so though.
Can't wait to see yours brother!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads