JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For all you USPSA shooters, this Saturday's match at Dundee is a Special Classifier Match.
5 Classifier stages, one field course.

If you want to get classified in a different division, or just work on making it to the
next higher classification----this is the match to do it.

There's no reason to try to get a higher classification than is correct, so just shoot your own speed and be accurate. Your scores will be roughly accurate to your ability.

Sadly I've got family in town and won't be able to make it on Saturday.

I think ( if I understand the system) that I am production C.
Haven't seen anything official yet though.
I believe that initially, you're not classified until shooting 6 classifier stages for that class. You can check your classifier status by clicking here: https://www.uspsa.org/, and then on member services. Enter your member number and it'll take you to your classifier scores and ranking.

"Earning A Classification
To become classified, a member must have at least four valid scores from different classifier courses in the USPSA database. If more than four scores are in the database when the averages are calculated, the best four of the most recent six valid scores will be used."

"Whereas new classifications are based on the best four of the most recent six scores in the system, reclassifications are based on the best six of the most recent eight valid scores in the system."

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads